Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Beauty of "Props"!




A while ago, a very talented photographer contacted me regarding exchanging hats for photos. I was lucky enough to receive these photos earlier this week. I have posted them to my "Sticks and Strings" site, and have received two orders for this particular hat. I hope that the customers do not think that the baby pictured is included with their purchase! What a difference having a live "model" makes...and a very good photographer! Thanks to Theresa Brereton for her wonderful photos. Looking forward to more!

6 comments:

  1. You are right - those are VERY good photos with a very sweet model. Makes the hat look that much more posh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! I barely have time to take photos of the hats, let alone try to find little models...and my photos would not turn out like that! Plus, isn't that baby beautiful? Making that hat once again for the shop....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes all the difference in the world. A beautiful hat on a beautiful baby and a ver talented photographer. It will be very interesting how this will impact your sales. Keep us posted ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't it be nice if I were able to get someone to take photos like this of any hat that I create? Makes a difference...and this hat has sold twice already! Will have to work on this....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous!!! what a wonderful trade!!! PROPS TO THE PROPS...that hat is beautiful just like the little angel wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, isn't she just adorable! All she needs now is a pair of minimocs!!

    ReplyDelete