Friday, April 29, 2011

"Sister Holy Matrimony"...

the wedding planner, is so happy that the Royal Wedding day is finally here! She was certainly instrumental in organizing the events of the "big day", and is happy to see that all is progressing as planned.
Seriously, when one knows how much planning goes into a regular wedding, can you imagine the work involved (not to mention the expense!) in this one? Beautiful couple, and I look forward to watching the whole thing, which I have taped. Fan that I am, I did not get up at 3 a.m. to witness the event, while wearing my hat, and sipping my tea! How did you spend the Royal Wedding day??

4 comments:

  1. Perfect sister for today. Yes, I did get up at 5 am to watch the ceremony. Didn't think I would but I was awake, so I decided to have a peek. I'm glad I did. My hat off to Kate for having the courage to go through all that in front of sooooooo many people. I'd be "Sister I Don't Think So."
    Have fun watching your tape later with Sister Holy Matrimony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Linda! i am very happy for them (Will & Kate) however i haven't watched any of the event. So i am spending the day sewing! :) enjoy the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit that I haven't watched it either! Just saw the bit on the balcony, but it is on my DVR, so will review the wedding! Good luck with the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg, I agree with you that Kate will have to get used to living in the limelight. Hope that people eventually give her some "space". Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete