Monday, February 21, 2011

A Spring "Bonnet"...

worn by "Miss Adelaide"! At this time of year, many hats are prepared for upcoming shows, internet sales, etc. I love having these little hats to give to the little people in my life, and Miss Adelaide is a beautiful model wearing one of them! As her grandmother says, the photographer must have liked the flower at the top rather than off to the side, but nonetheless, she looks adorable in this little rolled brim hat! It is great that it will fit her through the spring and summer as well. I have a few more little hats to drop off to the little girls who have been born lately....have to live vicariously through the lives of other grandparents...but at least I have "grand-students"!
A little touch of spring as we dig out from yet another snowfall....keep warm!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! what a face... she's beautiful and you can see in her eyes what a happy little sweetie she is!!! love the hat you Linda are a "Sister" of many talents!!!

    p.s. the name "Adelaide"... how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't she sweet?? And such a happy baby, too...and she is much loved by her two big brothers, who are equally cute!
    Thanks about the hats...I love making them, and this is the time of year that I can get "stock" together...but, of course, I should be sewing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what is cuter ... the baby or the hat. You need to make them for us older "babes."
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Meg! I have made some for adults...I will have to get some of them to model as well! :)
    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete