Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Return from the show...

and it was great! Photos to follow, but was very pleased with the experience of my second time at the "One of a Kind" show in Toronto. The show continues as this is being written...it is an eleven day show, and I opted to exhibit for the first five day "stint". Most vendors are there for the whole eleven days...and my "hat" is off to them! The hours, except for Sunday, run from 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m., so five days was plenty for me! My number one salesperson, Cathy, was ready to go home at the end of five days as well. Customers kept us busy for the entire time, and we met some fantastic people. Met Lisa from "Fairy Card Maker" and Meg from "Priscilla Mae" with whom I have had great email conversations in the past!
...more, with photos, to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment