Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Cleaning...

with "Sister Immaculata"! That is what I should be doing, when in fact, the most spring-cleaning being accomplished is that on my computer! How did the mail file get over 300 messages that need to be deleted? (and that is just one mailbox?) The photo file could be stripped of all of the blurry photos, photos of sidewalks, (how did that happen?), and duplicated of every file I have ever saved. The "documents" file could lose the report card comments filed through the years, the jokes I thought were just too good not to save, etc. The "Bookmarks" file is just ridiculous! So, you see, there is far too much cleaning right here at my desktop to possibly consider cleaning closets, ovens, cupboards, cabinets, etc. Besides, "Sister Immaculata" is here...I will leave all of that in her capable hands!

3 comments:

  1. I had to chuckle reading this and also had to wonder how you accessed my computer?

    Hugs,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Sue! The room in my house that sees the most cleaning (after bathrooms and kitchen) is the CRAFT room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow, I knew that you two would totally understand!! Nice to know that I am in such good company!

    ReplyDelete