Friday, February 26, 2010

A Lesson about Canada....


Wanted to share with you a video, which was shown at the beginning of the Olympic games, in which Tom Brokaw explains Canada to the American public. The perception often is that you have to wear a parka, boots, and hats the minute you arrive in Canada...any time of year. This video teaches some of the true facts about "The Great White North" and even a seasoned Canadian is able to learn a lot from this presentation. Enjoy!

NOTE: As mentioned in the next post, this video has been removed from "YouTube" by NBC. Hopefully, it will reappear (perhaps on the NBC site?) so that you will be able to view it....)

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I posted this on my blog a couple of days ago because I thought it was so amazing and I actually learned a couple of things about Toronto that I didn't know about.

    Unfortunately, NBC has removed it from YouTube. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    Sue:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! It was working yesterday, but haven't checked it since, and I always assume that things are going to "stay put"....it was so good! I hope that lots had the chance to see it...as you say, those of us who have lived here forever were able to learn from it!

    ReplyDelete