Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Official!

"Nun of a Kind" is exhibiting at the "One of a Kind" Christmas show in Toronto! The show takes place during an eleven day time period, from November 26th to December 6th. At the moment, "Nun of a Kind" will be there from Dec. 1st to Dec.6th (the second half of the show). However, there could be a change to the first five days of the show as the time gets closer. If you live near the Toronto area, and have never been to the show before, it really is an event you must attend....a true "feast for the eyes"! I usually go to this show as a customer and find many gifts for the holidays, plus usually a few gifts for myself!:) I can do a lot of "damage" in a one-day visit, so I hope that my own booth keeps me busy enough that I am not off spending too much in other booths! Seriously, this event is wonderful, and artisans from across Canada bring their fine work to this show each year. You would not be disappointed if you were to plan a little trip to attend the show.
Please check my website to keep up with any date changes as the time gets closer. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I am so hoping to attend this amazing show. Can't wait to see you in person!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue! I hope that I have the chance to meet you in person as well! I am looking forward to doing the show....after I do all of the work to prepare for it!

    ReplyDelete