Saturday, September 19, 2009

Activity in the "Sisterhood"....

has been brisk of late! Of course, doing all of the work that should have been done earlier in the year is part of the reason! The last shows, sales online, getting ready for another show or two....(or three...one pending!), and doing up some custom orders have made for a busy time indeed! I don't know when I found time to work full time before!
  However, all of this activity and my personal quota list has left me behind in my effort to blog...although I have lots of plans. Look for upcoming recipes from the kitchen of "Mother Souperior", and also some book selections from "Sister Rita Story"....
  So many ideas, so little time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...ignored blogging! I am so with you there! Glad to hear that you are so busy though!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete