Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning Walk....

   Although it has not been a typical summer here, it has been beautiful when I am out for my morning walk. This is the view that I am lucky enough to see every morning, at 6:30 a.m., I might add!  I walk with a good friend each morning, and since she is a "working girl", we must get our walk in early in the morning. Just as well, because if we leave it to the evening, a glass of wine on the deck just sounds like so much better an idea! 
   The upside of getting up that early, even if I don't have to, is that I squeeze in a little reading time before heading down to my workspace, where I spend the morning with the "sisters". I am ever so much more productive when following this schedule.....and one just has to be in a good mood about the day when you can see a sight like this one by the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment