Thursday, July 16, 2009

An award!


A lovely surprise from Sue at Barton's originals....she has bestowed upon me the "Bella Sinclair Award"! This award was created by Ces in honor of her friend, Bella Sinclair. Her thoughts....
"I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things. She is an inspiration to many of us."
I thank Sue for thinking of me for this award! It is my duty now to pass along this award to some other blogs which I find deserving. Right now, I can think of so many, and of course, would always love to return the gift to Sue for her wonderful blog....stay tuned for my choices as I narrow them down!

1 comment: