Friday, June 12, 2009

Treasures of the Week!




    This "sister" loves anything shiny, and ornamental, particularly jewelry. Was so happy to discover a fellow Canadian, and "Etsian"....Nathalie from "Canadian Rockies". Her shop is filled with wonderful, unique creations....great accents for that special outfit or as gifts for the "sisters" in your life. 
   My favorite piece from Nathalie's shop are these silver earrings. I am certain that these will have to be one of those presents that I buy myself for some special occasion, like a Tuesday, for example. The turquoise "drop" earrings are unique and reflect Nathalie's attention to detail. The pendant is another coveted item on my "list"!
  If you visit the "Canadian Rockies" shop in the next few days, you will notice that there are many items on sale, as part of the "Etsy" "yart" sale. Enjoy having a look....but leave at least one of my favorites for me! :)
  

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for your kind words about my jewelry. I really appreciate it! (I'm blushing......). Yes, I'm having a Yart Sale! Come on down - The Price Is Right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! Nathalie is one talented woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is! Many treasures to be found in her shop!

    ReplyDelete