Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Tag, You're it!"

Thanks to Shelley for her kind mention of this blog site in her entry recently. Shelley makes the most beautiful art bears, and has many other wonderful items besides bears in her shop! Do have a look at her blog to see examples of her work, and to read her interesting posts.
  As someone who has been "tagged", I am supposed to list seven things about myself, and then mention seven blogs. I will write one thing about myself, and ask you to comment with one item of interest about yourself....then I will add another, etc. 
   1. I would have loved to work in advertising like "Darren Stevens" in "Bewitched", coming up with slogans, jingles, etc. (just the fun stuff of advertising!!)
  As for blogs to "tag", I will just ask you to visit the blogs that I follow, listed to the right of this post. You will find some very interesting words/works from these fine folks!
  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being tagged Linda!

    Okay....as I get older, my inner child seems to becoming more vocal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....I would add then, that as I get older, I suffer fools less gladly, and have less patience than I used to!

    ReplyDelete