Sunday, June 7, 2009

Featured!

Thanks to Meagan from Meagan's Designs who has kindly done a feature on my shop. She is going to be featuring various artists, and I was lucky enough to be chosen. She conducted a little "interview", and incorporated my answers into her lovely article. It is so appreciated!
    One of the very nice things that happens when one is involved in groups, selling venues, and even through blogs, is that there are many "friendships" made over the miles. "Nun of a Kind" has been very lucky to have been featured in quite a few blogs, and it is my intent to learn the techniques, etc. needed to start doing features on the great shops of these artisans, and others that I "discover". That will definitely begin in the summer when my "other" job is complete! 
   Until then, thanks to everyone who has been so kind to the "Sisters". These ladies have friends in high places, and no good deed will go unnoticed!
   

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the feature, you so deserve to be profiled!

    I love blogging, and like you, appreciate the friends I have made along the way.....so much fun!

    ReplyDelete