Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Angie's Design Shop   
   my first time getting "tagged" so here goes....
 7 random things about me....
    1. Love to read....which prevents me from getting as much done on my work in the sewing room!
    2. Love the computer.....which also prevents me from getting much else in general done!
    3. like to collect cookbooks.....and I don't like to cook....
     4. my idea of camping is the Holiday Inn....with a pool...
     5. My favorite shows are those that involve decorating, crafts, and yes.....cooking....
     6. Other than my university years, I have remained in the same area since birth!
     7. Right now, I am "drowning" in paperwork!

Here are the rules.
    1. Link to the person who tagged you.
    2. Post the rules in your blog.
    3. Write 7 random things about yourself.
    4. Tag 7 other people and post links to them.
    5. Let each person know that they have been tagged!
    
  I'm tagging....
    Siansbury

Check out their blogs when you get a chance! They are some of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment